ENVISION - Outer Island Cruise & Whale Search
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Nelson Bay, NSW
- Product code: AgentsOICWS
Cruise with us, onboard 'Envision' - Help us search for the last Whales of the season! As the Mothers and their babies continue their journey south, we're keen to see as many Humpbacks as we can before they're gone for the summer.
Along the way, we'll do some sight-seeing, and learn about our spectacular Outer Islands - 'Cabbage Tree' is the nesting site for the endangered 'Goulds Petrel' and 'Fingal' is home to the impressive Point Stephens Lighthouse!
Fast & Fun - we get you up close & personal with the very best that Port Stephens has to offer. We move quickly, but safely and smoothly through the water, allowing you to comfortably enjoy our beautiful Marine Park.
We'll be on the lookout for Dolphins (the offshore species - the 'Short-Beaked Common Dolphin' - are truly unforgettable!) ...and of course, we're always keeping an eye out for those magnificent Humpbacks!
‘Envision’ lets you experience Port Stephens in the best way possible...relaxed, personalized and crowd-free.
1.5 hour duration - Daily during November
Child rate applies from 2 - 16 years.
* Chat with our Friendly & knowledgeable crew
* Informative commentary - We'll give you lot's of interesting information along the way!
* 360° viewing - perfect for the keen photographer!
* Wet-Weather/Wind jackets available for all guests