Wild Dolphin Swim
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nelson Bay, NSW
- Product code: SWIMMER
WILD DOLPHIN SWIM
$349.00 per person (ages 7 to 70)
See bottom of page for how to use your Discover voucher in an online booking.
This is the only permitted wild dolphin swim in New South Wales, the first swim of its kind in the world - and only a 2.5 hour drive north of Sydney! Come and be a part of the pod and witness TRUE dolphin behaviour! Six swim guests at a time are attached to a customised rope which is strung between the two bows of a 54' (16m) catamaran and towed through the water while inquisitive wild dolphins dart back and forth between the bows and often within a couple of metres of the guests - so amazing! All wild dolphin swim tours leave from d'Albora Marina in Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, and take guests offshore to the beautiful waters of the Port Stephens-Great Lakes Marine Park, where the swims take place. Suitable for ages 7 to 70.
Come and #JoinThePod and have the experience of a lifetime!
Location: Dock C, d'Albora Marina, Teramby Road, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales
Time: 6:15am to 11:00am - 4 hour tour (guests are requested to arrive at 6:15am for check-in and wetsuit fitting)
Inclusions: All gear (wetsuit, mask, snorkel, safety harness), 4 hour cruise, educational commentary, tea/coffee (instant) and complimentary above-water photos which are later uploaded to the Dolphin Swim Australia Facebook page for guests to copy and/or share. Every swim ticket includes a customised video of your experience! This video is edited and sent out after your swim and includes footage of you underwater with the dolphins!
Call: 1300 721 358
How to use your Discover Voucher:
- At the payment field, enter one of the codes below depending on how many DISCOVER vouchers you will be using. You can only use 1 voucher per participant.
-1DISCOVER $25 off
-2DISCOVER $50 off
-3DISCOVER $75 off
-4DISCOVER $100 off
- Once we receive your booking, we will contact you via phone or text message to retrieve your voucher code which is found in your Service NSW app.
* Tours operate on Saturdays and Sundays, with extra tours running during NSW Christmas school holidays. We are also available for private charter. Tours must reach a minimum number of swimmer bookings to operate. Tours will NOT operate in unsafe conditions.
*Specific Terms and Conditions apply and should be viewed before booking. You can read our terms and conditions at this link http://www.dolphinswimaustralia.com.au/Terms-and-Conditions.html